Vimeo for Windows Advanced Uploader
is a Windows based client that allows you to upload your video clips to Vimeo. This application lets you control every step in the upload process. Some of its notable features are:
- Manual control over chunk size and the number of chunks, so users with fast and reliable connections can upload fewer and larger chunks and users with slow and unreliable connections can upload in smaller chunks.
- Parallel chunk uploading: Chunks can be uploaded in parallel to increase the upload speed depending on user's connection.
- Set video settings like Title, Description, Privacy, etc. right from the client
- Control over the order of chunks for uploading
- Supports replacing existing videos
- Resume support
- Proxy support with the option to use proxy only to connect to vimeo.com
- Multi-user support: OAuth Tokens and Upload Tickets can be stored in individual files and used when needed.
- Open source: You can download its source code and use it in your own applications
- It’s free!
- Probably Windows XP or later, tested on Windows 8 Release Preview
- .NET Framework 4.0 Full Runtime (Does not work with .NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile since it uses System.Web stuff.)
The source code of a similar application is available in the VDNUploader folder in VimeoDotNet's source code.
for more information.